Your own contact person
Flexible Call Forwarding
100% line continuity
With TeleForwarding, 0800 numbers cost next-to-nothing for your business? Here’s 5 foolproof reasons why:
Global availability is key to an optimal service level for all our customers. Especially when you’re an international company like TeleForwarding. Check out our packages and find out in which countries and with what kind of phone numbers we can help you out!
- Toll-free numbers increase your customer satisfaction.
- With a standard specific setup per country, 800 numbers are easy to remember for your customers. Customers may often ask “Are 0800 numbers free?” and the answer is yes! Using 0800 numbers are free to call for customer, and come at a small per minute charge to you.
- Toll-free numbers help you respond to your business needs.
- You can route inbound calls to the right location which lets you match callers to the right call agents. Plus, our unsurpassed support team are always around to think with you about new ideas and support you in case of issues.
- Toll-free numbers help you to trace your marketing efforts.
- With features like call tracking, you can optimize campaigns around already known call volumes, leading to an improved return on marketing investment (ROMI).
- Toll-free numbers expands your inbound call capacity.
- Using 0800 numbers makes it simple to manage staffing, ensuring that your specialized call agents are available to the customers who need them, minimizing call queuing.
- Toll-free numbers lower the cost of call handling.
- TeleForwarding offers you an all-in-one solution, bundling the best services from Tier 1 providers, at the lowest cost.